to THE MAIN WEBSITE
The fine art wedding album included in your collection is 10 spread (20 page) with standard linen cover. Size is dependent upon album included in your package.
Standard Size for Couple
+ $100 Upgrade from 8x8
Standard Size for Parent Albums
+ $100 Upgrade from 10x10
+ 250 Upgrade from 8x8
Perfect for parents & purses
Italian Leather Covers
(our base album included in package)
(+$175 for any album size)
+$60 (2 line max)
Protective Craft Box
Maple Wood Box
+$120 (4” ) +$160 (8")
+$200 (10') +$240 (12")
All books come with a linen dust jacket
Walnut Wood Box
+$200 (4” ) +$270 (8")
+$330 (10') +$400 (12")
NA (4” ) +$260 (8")
+$300 (10') +$320 (12")
+$60 (2 line max)
Available Fonts can
be found in our 2019
Step One: Go to your gallery and 50 of your favorite images. Send your favorites to photographer.
Step Two: Please email album choices to Yesenia (email@example.com). Please note any size changes, duplicate albums, cover options and extras you would like. You will be billed via your client portal. Albums with requested add-ons will not begin the design phase until invoice is paid.
For a more detailed description of options & add-ons, you can view our 2019 Look Book by clicking HERE.
1. Initial album design proof is delivered 1 week after receipt of photo selection and album order from client.
2. Dependent on your album size, all photos selected may not be included. The ideal number is 30.
3. Your rough draft album will be provided via our proofing site. All change request must be made in the comment box provided on that site. No changes will be accepted via email.
4. Your album design includes one free revision and one review after you are provided a rough draft.
Revision: You may change anything you would like.
Review: Is a final check to ensure the changes you requested in your revisions were made and to approve the album. Any revisions requested at this point will incur a $25 per spread fee.
5. Although typically provided in less time, album revisions are turned around within 3 weeks maximum for review.
6. You must approve each spread within the proofing site. As single pages cannot be replaced once printed, all pages must be approved on the site before album will be ordered. It is up to the client to ensure all pages are approved.
7. Once final album design has been approved, albums are delivered directly to client within 1 month..
8. Album designs or revisions not approved within 30 days of receipt or no response from client within 60 days, will be deemed as a closing of your account. At that time, your last draft or revision will be printed and delivered.
9. Due to the nature and cost, Albums cannot be substituted, downgraded nor will refunds be given at any time with the exception of a default of the product or misprint from final approved album. Any albums not ordered within six months of original request for album design will be deemed satisfied and photographer will no longer be responsible for delivery.
Albums typically arrive within four weeks of approving your final album design.
Album Design is a client-dependent time process so estimated album delivery times provided are the maximum times based on past experience. It does not take into account orders around holidays.
All product ordering is suspended from two days prior to Thanksgiving until five days after the New Year. We do this as we found that couples would wait and want to rush through album design in time to receive albums for Christmas. This took time away from our families while we dealt with processes that usually took weeks in a matter of days. YM Photography is closed during the holiday season.